WEB SITE DATA PRIVACY INFORMATION
updated to EU Reg 2016/679
(European Regulation on personal data protection)
Owner identification details
The data controller is SMA S.r.l., with registered office in P.zza San Michele n. 19 / P – 30020 Quarto d’Altino (VE) and operational headquarters in Via Tintoretto 11/1 – 31021 Mogliano Veneto (TV) (Tax Code and VAT number: 04150350272)
Typology of data processed
The visit and the navigation on the web site do not generally involve the collection and processing of the user’s personal data, except for navigation data and cookies as specified below. In addition to the so-called “navigation data” (see below), personal data provided by the user may be processed when the user interacts with the functionality of the Site or requests for services offered on the Site. In compliance with the Privacy Code, SMA S.r.l. could also collect the user’s personal data from third parties in carrying out its business.
Retention of personal data
Personal data are stored and processed through IT systems owned by SMA S.r.l. and managed by the latter or by third-party technical service providers; for more details, please refer to the section “Accessibility of personal data” below. The data is processed exclusively by specifically authorized personnel, including personnel assigned to carry out extraordinary maintenance operations.
Purposes and methods of treatments data
SMA S.r.l. may process the user’s common and sensitive personal data for the following purposes: utilization by user of Site services and features, management of requests and reports from users, sending newsletters, management of applications received through the Site, etc.
Furthermore, with the additional and specific optional consent of the user, SMA S.r.l. may process personal data for marketing purposes, i.e. to send to the user promotional material and/or commercial communications relating to the Company’s services, at the addresses indicated, both through contact methods and modalities which can be traditional (such as, paper mail, phone calls with operator, etc.) and automated (such as, communications via internet, fax, e-mail, sms, applications for mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets – cd. APPS -, social network accounts – eg via Facebook or Twitter -, phone calls with automatic attendant, etc.).
Personal data are processed both in paper and electronic form and entered the company information system in full compliance with EU Reg. 2016/679, including the security and confidentiality profiles and inspired by the principles of correctness and lawfulness of processing. In compliance with EU Reg. 2016/679, the data are kept and stored according to current legislation.
Right referred to art. 17 of EU Reg. 2016/679 – Right to cancellation (“right to be forgotten”)
The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay, and the data controller is obliged to cancel the personal data without undue delay, if one of the following reasons exists:
- the personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- the interested party revokes the consent on which the processing is based in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a), or Article 9, paragraph 2, letter a), and if there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- the interested party opposes the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 1, and there is no legitimate overriding reason to proceed with the processing, or opposes the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 2.
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed.
- personal data must be deleted to fulfil a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member State to which the data controller is subject.
- the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8, paragraph 1 of EU Reg. 2016/679
Right referred to the art. 18 – Right to limitation of treatment
The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of the processing when one of the following hypotheses occurs:
- the data owner disputes the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data.
- the processing is unlawful, and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data requesting instead to limit its use.
- although the data controller no longer needs them for processing purposes, the personal data are necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court.
- the interested party opposed the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 1, EU Reg. 2016/679 and is pending the verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
Right referred to in Article 20 – Right to data portability
The interested party has the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments from the data controller.
Revocation of the consent to data processing
The interested party has the right to revoke consent to the processing of its personal data, by sending a registered letter with return receipt or by sending an email to the legal email address firstname.lastname@example.org, accompanied by a photocopy of his identity document, with the following text: << revocation of consent to the processing of all my personal data >>. At the end of this operation, your personal data will be removed from the archives as soon as possible.
If you wish to have more information on the processing of your personal data, or to exercise the rights referred to in the previous point “retention of personal data”, you can send PEC to email@example.com. Before we can provide or change any information, the verification of your identity and the answering to some questions, can be required. An answer will be provided as soon as possible.